New Color, Renewal & Charity event

* NEW COLOR *
I offered a new color of "Sakura" dress which is latest released.
  LIKKA*HOUSE Sakura-sky- L$150
This dress is available only at Roman shop.


* RENEWAL *
Sannomiya sim is renewed and has a more wonderful view.
My shop at Sannomiya is also renewed, I offer the special gift to celebrate it.
  LIKKA*HOUSE Sakura-strawberry-:Gift
Please come to new Sannomiya shop and pick it up freely :D


* DEAD DOLLS BROKEN *
Another charity event for Japan earthquake and tsunami relief.
I offer this dress as charity item. It is new color of  "Victoria" dress.
  LIKKA*HOUSE Victoria-blue- L$200
It is available only at event space for 4/18-22, but after that period I will set it in my mainstore.
All proceeds of it will go to Red Cross Disaster Relief fund.
** Broken** A Dead Dolls Charity Event for Japan 4/18-22