Fashion For Life (ex Clothing Fair)


Sorry it's little late to let you know about this...but, Clothing Fair comes up again this year!
189 Shops on 9sims welcome you.
I released special dresses available only in this event. All proceeds of them goes to American Cancer Society.
 LIKKA*HOUSE Victoria-pink- L$350

LIKKA*HOUSE Papagena-pink- L$300

LIKKA*HOUSE AliceDress-pink stripe- L$50

And this year, gacha (random prize) vendors are offered in gacha area at each sim. My gacha items are tophat and mini tophat colored black, white, and pink.
LIKKA*HOUSE Lily Hat : Gacha prize, each L$20

Hunt is also held in FFL sims.
My prize is in my store (well, maybe I will look at up near the "Giselle").
LIKKA*HOUSE Shaula-sakura- : Hunt Prize, L$10

Finally, I prepared a gift for you visitigi my FFL store.

  LIKKA*HOUSE Ragdoll-pink tip- : FFLGift


Please come and enjoy the Fair XD
Fashion For Life 2011.3.12 12:00 - 3.22